Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Look out deer!

Brock has been working on his bow hunting skills with his Daddy. On the way home today he asked me if he could shoot his bow. As soon as we pulled in, he got out of the car, went to the target and started shooting. The only problem was it rained more than two inches this morning at our house. The yard was a bit muddy. Needless to say, Brock's shoes are in the washer right now. But that didn't stop him. He went inside, put on his boots, tucked his jeans inside and went back to work. He was out there for over an hour. The deer better look out in a few years!

Addison was in the house color coordinating her "play clothes". She came out dressed in pink from head to toe....imagine that!

3 comments:

The Byrd's Nest said...

Oh my...they better watch out for sure!

Addison is a total princess!

Holly said...

That is awesome... His Uncle Mike and Grumps would be so proud!!

Baker Family said...

So I'm guessing from your comment that Addison had a hard adjustment too. I wasn't prepared for this challenge! Thanks for the encouragement. Maybe I won't lose my mind before he adjusts. :)