Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Addison's Program

Tonight Addison had her annual music program. This year they did Seussical Jr. If you have read any Dr. Seuss books, you know his characters are unusual. They were asked to have crazy hair and then they painted it at school. Addison's hair looks normal from the front, but she actually had more ponytails in the back. I am lacking in talent when it comes to hair, especially when I have to be creative! Walt & Addison
Walt's mother is my neighbor at school.
Team Kindergarten Rocks & so do our kids!
Addison & Thing 1 a.k.a Mrs. Henderson



All of the kids did a great job. Addison made us proud, as usual!





2 comments:

Holly said...

My goodness her hair is long!!

The Byrd's Nest said...

Oh she is beautiful as always and I can tell she loved it!