Friday, February 12, 2010

Fun in the Snow Part I

The title of this post is Part I because we had to come in to dry off and warm up. I'm certain that we will be headed out again and again and again. Michael made it to Dallas safely this morning, but we were fortunate enough to get to stay home and enjoy the snow.
Snow Angel

Allie Belle does not like this stuff!!




The snowman that we made yesterday was tackled by Brock this morning, so Addison decided to make a new one.

Meanwhile, Brock broke out the boogie board.


Addison added some accessories to make her creation a snow girl.


The finished product

Brock decided to build a snow fort, but quickly changed it to an igloo.





It amazes me how engaged this child can get when he is interested in his work.

He told me that this was hard work, but it was fun!


Who said beach toys were only for the sand??







More to come..............

2 comments:

JB said...

Beautiful pictures!!! You guys got much more snow than us! We had enough to build a snowman this morning, but most of our snow is gone now!

The Byrd's Nest said...

Oh I love it! I cannot believe all of the snow! Miss all of you:)c