Sunday, February 24, 2008

Busy Week

This is going to be a busy week. We are set to close on the selling of our house this Friday. Then we have until March 15th to close on the other house and move out of this one. I haven't packed anything yet. I do not want to jinx the selling of this house. I will wait until Friday to begin the work. Any takers to help me pack???

Here is a picture of our soon to be home. We are so excited and nervous at the same time. My Grandmother tells me everything is going to be o.k. so I guess it will be. Keep us in your prayers. This is a big step for our little family.

My Granddad's birthday would have been this coming Saturday. He has been gone for 8 years and I still miss him. He would have loved my kids (and yours too, Holly!) I'm sure he would have nicknames for them just like he did for me. No one else in the world has ever called me "Peanut". I wish he was still here....

2 comments:

Holly said...

Yeah for the house!!! :) If I were down there I would help you pack!!

And toot head was one of my favorites from Granddad. In fact, I believe mom or dad one said it this weekend to Luke and I immediately thought of him!! I can't believe it has been 8 years!! Crazy!!

The Byrd's Nest said...

I LOVE it! It makes me wish we could have bought the house around the corner. We would be neighbors!!!! Lottie would love Brock to be right down the street...Brock may not like it though :)