Saturday, July 5, 2008

High School Musical

Addison and I met my grandmother at Fair park this afternoon to watch High School Musical, the Broadway version. This was the first time Addison had ever been to a musical. She enjoyed watching it. Her favorite part was the end when streamers shot out into the audience. If you are into the HSM thing, I would highly recommend the show.
Our grandmother travels with a group from the great state of Oklahoma to see the Dallas Summer Musicals. They don't have a choice on the shows. They get a package deal. Let's just say, this is not one of the shows they would have chosen. Of course, they haven't seen the movie a zillion times like those who live in our house. I'm sure they will enjoy their next show more. They are scheduled to see The Color Purple. Maybe she will invite us again :)
Grandmother and Addison

Grandmother's travel buddy, Ivan

2 comments:

The Byrd's Nest said...

I KNEW she would love it!

Holly said...

I bet she had so much fun.. Especially with Grandma