Saturday, July 5, 2008

Puppies for Sale

On Thursday night, we went over to see the new additions to the Judd family. They now have seven new babies in their household. These are English Mastiffs (I think they are English). Anyway, they will quickly grow into very large babies. One of their grown dogs weighs 180 pounds. Each one is absolutely adorable! By the way, these dogs sell for $1200 a piece. Four of them have already been sold. If you are interested in one, let me know and then I am going to ask to borrow some money from you! Brock, Addison, Emma & Natalie
Emma was in my class last year. Hopefully, Natalie will be in my class next year :)
One of the babies sucking on Brock's finger.

Addison's pick

Brock and I want both of these babies. Not happening!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Those are adorable! We have a guy that brings his through the drive-thru at the bank. That thing slobbers everywhere!! IT IS HUGE!!!

Baker Family said...

What's one more dog, really? Tell Mike to work a little overtime and you can have your puppy! :)