Thursday, December 24, 2009

The Gaylord Texan

One of my favorite parts about visiting the ice exhibit was having to walk through The Gaylord Texan. It is an amazing hotel. I will be going back, but the next time I hope it is just Michael and I.
They had several trains sets.
Brock shaking the hands of the soldiers.




I found Christmas tree #7........at my house next year =))))
It was rotating. That is what my house is missing! A rotating Christmas tree!!


I love this carpet!!!
I am having it put in our next house!



Snow flurries in Grapevine
Addison trying to get Brock and I across the bridge (inside the hotel) so we could see the ice.

I can't wait to go back!

1 comment:

The Byrd's Nest said...

(gasp) I LOVE that bridge!! You know I love photos of my girls on a bridge! Looks like a great place!