Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A Magical Week

We are in the wonderful world of Disney. It has been an amazing week so far and there is still more fun to come. I am posting a few pics from our adventures to this point. I will put more on here in time, but I am exhausted, longing to lay my head down on my pillow. Those of you that have been here understand my pain. One of my favorite pictures. I am enjoying watching their faces.

It is truly a magical place for them!




Family pic


Mary Poppins is a family fav. We have seen her at the park and we had breakfast with her this morning. Hopefully we will track ole Bert down before we leave.



Another fav!

Brock had a great time with Goofy. They seem to be two peas in a pod.

We hope he joins us for breakfast in the next day or so.


Tigger couldn't resist rubbing Michael's head. It was so cute!


Perfect in every way!


The weather has been beautiful except for the small rain shower we had tonight at Epcot.

So many more details and a TON of pics are still to come, but for now I am going to join my family....all soundly sleeping. Good Night!


3 comments:

Family of Four said...

Looks like a great time. We are thinking of taking a Disney trip. Which hotel did y'all stay in and do you recommend it?
Thanks

The Byrd's Nest said...

Oh what a wonderful time!!!!! We took James &Elisabeth when they were 10 & 6 years old. That is the only time we have ever gone....I can't wait to take Lottie and Emma! I LOVE Mary Poppins....I know this entire trip will be perfect in every way:) Have fun!!!

Fergie5 said...

I am so excited that ya'll have fallen in love with the Magic of Disney!!! You better watch out you may just turn into Disney freaks like my family. We never get tired of talking about all things Disney and who says you can't go again again and again?