Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Field Day

Addison had field day at school on Friday. Unfortunately mommies that are teachers don't get to watch their own children participate in these kinds of things. Thankfully, Addison has some friends that have wonderful moms who understand and they take pictures for me!
Thank you Bonnie!
Addison, Graycie, Zoie & Rebecca

Ice Water Relay

The cup had holes in it. This would have been great fun except for the fact that it was pretty chilly on Friday. She also has a proud Daddy looking on in the background.

Addison sharing her towel with her friend, Kaitlyn, after the ice water relay.

I'm not sure what game this is, but I think it has something to do with hanging laundry on the line. Is that really a game?

Here is the gang:

Kaitlyn, Addison, Robert, Aidan, Zoie, Joshua & Cade

Addison had fun. I'm not sure who was the most tired at the end of the day, but I am betting it was probably me!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Awww. She is too cute!!!

The Byrd's Nest said...

She is so precious in that hat! That really stinks that you have to miss her!