Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year from our house to yours!
We celebrated the new year with a few friends and their kids. We all had a good time. I can't remember the last time Michael and I actually stayed up until midnight!?! It was fun for all. This morning, Michael went to the fire station and the kids and I went over to Aunt Sallee's for a new years breakfast with Blaine, Becky & Danny. The food was delicious and the company was outstanding. We are still in our pj's in the afternoon hours. I think we will probably stay that way the rest of the day. My midnight kiss was stolen this year.










2 comments:

Baker Family said...

Happy New Year! Sounds like you guys had fun. We stayed up until midnight too. Like you-we don't do that too often. I paid for it today-I was exhausted! Enjoy your last few days of your break. I start back on Monday and Luke will go to daycare. I'm excited to go back, but nervous about leaving my baby!

The Byrd's Nest said...

Happy New Year Meador Family! Well, at least you lost your midnight kiss to your favorite little cutie!

I was asleep by 10:00...lol