Sunday, January 18, 2009

Toby

Toby is our outside dog. I feel sorry for him during the winter months so I let him in the house all the time. I guess he would be classified as an inside dog right now. Brock has decided that he needs a pet and he thought that he would just take one over instead of adding another one to the bunch. So Toby is now Brock's dog. He is such a good dog. He lets the kids do whatever they want to him and he just lays there. This is what we were doing one morning last week when we should have been getting ready for school.

Today I was rearranging Addison's room when I looked out her window. I saw Brock and Addison on Michael's big mower. Michael was helping them drive it, but he was on the ground. By the time I got around to the backyard, Michael had let them loose. It was funny, but all I could think about was the amount we paid for that mower. I just knew Brock was going to drive it into the house. Surprisingly enough, he drove it very well. Addison just sat in the seat screaming every time he got close to something :)

FYI: The blades were not going....they were just driving.




I finally recovered from strep. I missed our first day back at school, so when I did get there I hit the ground running. We have had all of our mid-year testing. All of my EC friends know these dreaded words....TPRI, DRA, MOY math assessment & report cards. Hopefully I will get finished this week and we can get back to normal.


Next week is Brock's 5th birthday. We are busy preparing for the big party. Birthday pictures will be posted soon.....



4 comments:

Holly said...

That video was hilarious!!!!

The Byrd's Nest said...

That is too funny!

We will see you on Saturday!!!

Baker Family said...

Oh Toby! We miss you!!! Pete and Abbie have been so lonely without their fence running buddy!

Thanks for the directions! We'll see you on Saturday.

Morris' said...

That is so funny!! They are growing so fast.