Sunday, January 4, 2009

Strep

I have strep. My throat starting hurting Friday afternoon and by that night, I could hardly swallow. My swallowing seemed a bit better yesterday, but it got worse during the night. I was (am) miserable! Needless to say, I won't be making it back to work tomorrow. I thank God for my fabulous husband who has waited on me hand and foot. He even took off work today so that he could drive me to the doctor. He is such a great man. Please pray that these meds kick in soon! I'm going back to bed.....

3 comments:

Holly said...

Well that is fun.... That is the same thing I have had since Thursday night. But I was being stubborn and thinking I could make it to Monday to go to the dr.. Bad mistake on my part!! I can't even talk. I still have to go in in the morning and get my stuff ready for the sub!

Fun times... I just hope Luke doesn't get it!

The Byrd's Nest said...

Oh poo! We had strep over the Christmas holiday. So sorry you had to use a day and be sick! Praying you are well soon.

Baker Family said...

I'm so sorry you are sick. Chris could learn a lot from Mike...what a great hubby! Sorry you had to miss work. I went back today. It was nice to be back in the world. :)