Monday, October 27, 2008

HSM 3

Addison is on top of the world! On Saturday, we had a mommy date so that we could go see High School Musical 3 ~ Senior Year. She was so excited. When we arrived at the theater, she practically ran down the hall. The usher had a hard time guessing what we were there to see.....ha ha! Along, with the other hyper little girls (and teenagers!) we took our seats, enjoyed our popcorn and watched until our hearts were content. It was a great movie for her. On the way home, she said that she couldn't wait until HSM 4. I didn't have the heart to tell her that this was it. Hopefully, Hollywood will change their minds and make one more movie. It could be the next Rocky. If you want to hear any of the songs from HSM 1, 2 or 3, just call Addison. She knows them by heart (and so do the rest of us who ride in the car with her every morning and afternoon, including Brock).
The rest of the weekend was spent getting winter clothes for the kids and working at school. I'm glad we bought new coats this weekend because we are expected to hit 30 degrees tonight. Brrrr!

2 comments:

Holly said...

That is on my agenda for Luke.. A winter coat....

As sad as it is, I am kind of looking forward to seeing HSM3.. ;)

The Byrd's Nest said...

I bought their coats last year at Old Navy when it was Spring and now I am thankful and even MORE thankful they actually fit them! lol

How exciting for Addison to be in love with something so much! You know...I have never taken Lottie and Emma Jane to a movie, maybe I should do that before we whisk them off to a foreign country.