Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

Before I get started, I will say these pictures are all mixed up. I would usually try to rearrange them, but I am too tired to worry about it tonight. I may even doze off during this post.....zzzzzzzzz


We headed to the pumpkin patch in Canton on Sunday. We had a great (much needed) family day. After enjoying some time in the patch, we headed to the famous Dairy Palace where they serve old fashioned hamburgers and Blue Bell ice cream by the scoop. The kids enjoyed cotton candy ice cream on the way home.



Brock posing with his pumpkin he painted.

Addison striking a pose.

This picture should be last.....

Brock's school requires them to take a LONG nap. Since he is not tired at bed time, he plays in his bed for at least two hours. Last night when I went to tuck him in, I found his headboard like the picutre shows. It usually has a few toys, neatly organized, but nothing like this. That's our boy!


Painting pumpkins



The Pumpkin Launcher





I'm headed to bed!








4 comments:

JB said...

Mmmmmm, we love the Dairy Palace! Looks like you guys had a great time at the pumpkin patch. :-) No news on the move yet. We are looking in Texas, but have just started to look. :-)

Holly said...

Ohhh... I need to let Luke paint a pumpkin...

Looks like you guys had fun...

And it looks like Michael had as much fun with the launcher as Brock!! :) lol

betsy green said...

I think the pumpkin launcher would have been my favorite part. Looks like everyone had a great time! You need to let Michael get behind the camera once in a while so we can see you too!

The Byrd's Nest said...

You guys go to the funnest places! I love it that Brock loves his animals so much...very sweet.