Saturday, June 6, 2009

Going, Going, Gone.....

Addison decided a few months ago that she wanted to cut her hair off on the last day of school. I wondered if she would go through with it. As the end of the week approached, she told me she was ready. Michael made her appointment on Thursday afternoon, her last day of first grade. After school was over, we went to the salon. I think I was more nervous than she was.....Before the big event



Her last moments with long hair


Getting ready



There it goes :((((((

Addison's new style with LaDona

Big girl hair


This is more our style....with a headband or pony tail.

She is too cute with her short hair.


Next week we will be mailing her pony tail to Locks of Love. Addison has been growing her hair out since PK and decided a while back that she wanted to donate it. I am very proud of her giving heart.

3 comments:

Holly said...

It looks very cute...She looks grown up with it short like that!

Baker Family said...

What a cool thing to do! She looks great with short hair!

The Byrd's Nest said...

She does have a beautiful heart and I LOVE her new hairstyle! Absolutely precious...please give her a big hug from us!