Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Gulf Shores, Alabama

Gulf Shores ~ Our heaven on Earth
Addison waiting for a wave on her boogie board. The boogie boards were all the thing for our kids this year.

Walking down to the shore.

I love this picture!

Addison built a castle, with a little help.

Brock starting his castle.

Addison being tackled by a wave.

The kids and their brave Daddy.
He took them way out in the ocean.

I can see this boy surfing in the future.
Chillin'
Addison's footprint and name

Brock and Daddy working on a castle.

We had a great family vacation, but it is good to be home!

3 comments:

The Byrd's Nest said...

These are great Kathy! Love you guys and we are so proud of Michael!!!!!!!!!!

Baker Family said...

I am so JEALOUS!!! I want to be on the beach so bad I can hardly stand it. I loved Gulf Shores, but our vacation there last year was pretty rough. Maybe when our kids get older we can return to your "Heaven on Earth". Are you guys coming to the birthday parties?

The Bakers said...

Looks like you guys had a great time!! I can't believe how big your kids are getting!!!