Monday, June 23, 2008

Hmmmmm

My parents have 5 or 6 hummingbird feeders on their front porch, so they have quiet a few hummingbirds swarming. It is fun to watch the birds fuss with each other. I tried to take a few pictures while I was letting the girls (dogs) out. I wish the pictures would show their color. We will work on that next time.


Michael took the picture below.
He got tired of me missing the shot so he took the camera and this is what he captured on his first attempt.

We only have 3 or 4 hummingbirds at our house. They are not as comfortable around people as those in Oklahoma, so it is harder to take their picture.

The big news at our house includes more babies....NO, NOT ME! We have a new set of baby birds in the nest over our back porch. Although they are messy, it is fun to watch the parents take care of them.

1 comment:

ljudd said...

Hello, Judd family here. I just love the Meador family! Thanks for the ad for our puppies! If anyone out there has a kindergartner, you have to move to Rockwall to have Kathy inspire your kiddo! She is an amazing teacher and friend!