Monday, June 9, 2008

Slip & Slide

While Addison spent the morning at tennis camp, Brock and I went shopping. We bought a slip & slide at Target and the kids couldn't wait to get it out of the box. It didn't take long for Brock to get the slide mastered, but it took Addison a bit longer. She liked sliding on her knees more than her belly.




The skies were rumbling while the kids were playing in the water, so they didn't get to stay out long. They rode their bikes for a few minutes to dry off.

It wasn't long before the Texas sky sent us in the house.
I love storms!
Michael has worked for the past two days. We are ready for him to come home. One more shift and he will be on vacation for a while.


2 comments:

The Byrd's Nest said...

I love storms too! Call me and let me know a good day for you to come swimming with us!

Baker Family said...

I am so glad you referred us to Gulf Shores. We are having a great time! It's so much cleaner and more family oriented than where we used to go in Florida. Check out my blog for some pictures!